Saturday, August 15, 2009

Too cool for school

I have this love hate relationship with craigslist. I do seem to sell things, although, we haven't posted a lot. But, I can never find what I am looking for when I am looking for it. We have bought 1 exersaucer for Q. When I do list things, I find it to be a pain. Meeting people and making sure CP is here when they come etc. Giving my address out etc. It just makes me nervous.

Today we sold a futon that we had in our first Boston apt. Anyone remember the "doll house"? Literally I think I had doll houses bigger than that apt!! No, really, it was THAT small. It was a really great futon and in really great shape. After that apt, I got my couch (and chair!!) back and it became an extra pc of furniture that we have moved 3 times since then! Although, we have used it, so it hasn't been too much of an extra! So we listed it on craigslist and sold it for cheap and the NICEST boys came to get it today. They were smart too! One was studying nuclear physics. I didn't say we had anything in common! Seriously, I hope Q grows up to be that nice, when I am not around to probe him! They said mam (Dear Lord, they are in college and I am a mam to them!!), then they asked if they needed to take off their shoes before going in the living room! And they complimented on how handsome Porter is. Bonus points! And really, look at him, you can't say he isn't a handsome boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment