Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Peanut, Peanut Butter

AND JELLY!

Those are "our" new frogs. Q has named them Peanut Butter and Jelly!! For some reason Q's Auntie Fer thought these would be a good gift? Not that I had to tell you, but she doesn't have children! These sat on the counter in the bag with the receipt to return until we talked to A's mom who was also given some frogs. SO now we are the proud owners of PB &J. I do love some PB &J, so does Q. He also has a stuffed dog named Jason. I am thinking we might eat at Jasons Deli a little too much? And now that I think about it, what is it with food?
And speaking of dogs Q was gifted with a stuffed puppy from his Zanney. I think his name is Oliver? Not after a food, but after a schnauzer he met that needed a home!

And now that I think about all that, I can guarantee you Peanut Butter & Jelly are y's as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment