Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday


I read a blog daily, (my charming kids) and MckMama posts a "Not me Monday" that I think is hysterical, so I thought I would try it, we'll see, I'm not making any promises!
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Here's the deal..
Are you feeling guilty for eating all the cereal you said was for the kids? Laden with remorse because you took a nap at your desk when your boss wasn't looking? Overcome with embarrassment when your child sticks their hand down their pants at the mall? We'll don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!
Here's my go at it..
This week I certainly did not get a parking violation for parking in the visitor parking spots at work. Not me, I would never park in the wrong spaces in order to be closer to my desk, because at 37 weeks I don't have morning sickness still!

I did not buy a bunch of ingreients to make a bunch of things and only make one so far. Not me, I have way more energy than that!

I did not watch Guiliana & Bill and become addicted after episode 1. Not me, I do not like reality TV! You know, because I don't watch TV, what a waste of time!

I did not think B was coming on Tuesday. I simply went because CP thought B was coming. Not me, I knew better!

We did not forget to feed Peanut butter & Jelly for a day. Not us, we are much better pet owners than that!

Ok, well I did pretty good for week 1 of not me's! That is enough tattling on myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment