Thursday, October 27, 2011

30 Weeks

I am 30 weeks today! Ten more to go and this sweet baby girl will be here and safely in our arms! But first there are many things to get done. Her room would be one (oh and getting B out of her crib, is kind of big too) and then we have to get a car or we can't bring her home from the hospital! Today, I am not feeling good, so I am trying my hardest to keep my feet up, or at least, stay off of them.


We spent Monday night in Raleigh so we could meet the movers at the storage unit bright and early on Tuesday morning. Thankfully Ms. Ashley stepped in and watched the boys!! LIFE.SAVER!!!
They arrived yesterday in their big huge truck (that was full, gulp)and went to work immediately. I was pretty prepared:

We did a walk thru first and these signs were everywhere! I stood at the back of the truck and directed, in case something didn't have a sign.

This is what my house now looks like....in EVERY room:

Yes, it's a little overwhelming, slowly but surely we are washing dishes and laundry and getting it put away and assembled!!

However, the boys room was left pretty much unscathed. A few boxes, mostly clothes to try on and see what will work for this winter!

I did get their new nautical flags up today! The room is far from finished, we are just taking it one day at a time! Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment