Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Wrap up

Another weekend came and went.
The weather is getting a little better. Not as steamy. And by not as steamy, I mean you can stand outside for 5 minutes without glistening instead of 2 minutes!

Friday I got the boys matching pajamas! The first matching thing I have bought them! I have to admit, they were pretty darn cute!

Saturday I went to the spa for a nice relaxing massage, manicure and pedicure. I have had a gift card since Christmas and my Friday called for it to be used!! After B's afternoon nap we went to the Home Depot and picked up a few project items.

Sunday we went to church and came home in time for B's nap. He is still taking 2 naps and I am going to try and keep it that way as long as I can. Even if it means, not as many errands get run!

Yesterday B took his first "steps". He hasn't seemed real interested and I wasn't pushing it. He is the kind of kid that knows what he wants and goes for it...FULL SPEED ahead! He also knows that he gets there faster by crawling. I also put away almost all of his bottles, since he is not taking them anymore. Then I got an email about my 11month old week 3! Boooooo. They want him to be such a big boy, but he is my baby!!

We went and picked up a new piece of furniture for the play room. It's an "in the meantime" piece. The boys love it!


I on the other hand am not a fan since it took off my toenail. Yes, the whole toenail. Yes, I was waring flip flops. And Yes, I know better. However, the stars were aligned and everyone was happy and occupied, I was trying not to waste one minute putting on tennis shoes! Lessoned learned, won't do that again! Going to the Dr today, we will see what they do to for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment