Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not take Q to Target in his pj top. I would never do that! My boys are always dressed! He did not go to target in his pj top, because I was not going to have that battle. There is never a battle of the wills at our house. My boys do everything I request!

I did not have to tell Q NOT to eat the ice off the carpet. First of all he would never spill anything, much less eat it off the floor. That's just gross.

Q is never clumsy and I would never laugh at him. Not me, that's just plain mean!

After deciding to keep Q home today instead of school, I was not ready to take him after an hour of the 2's. Not me, I LOVE having him home from school and would NEVER take him when I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment