Saturday, October 24, 2009

Freeze Frame!

Freeze Frame!

We tried taking birth announcement pictures this morning. Posted are what we got. Not so successful. I'm not sure anyone could have gotten the boys to smile or cooperate. It was tough! Did I mention there were 3 adults?
But look at those outfits! I mean really! How cute are my boys?! Shout out to Auntie Jenny for the infant outfit. She got that for Q before he was born, meanwhile I had bought the shirt for him in size 2 because I saw it and LOVED it..great minds think alike. I was so excited when I discovered it hidden in B's closet amongst his clothes.
I knew they would be the perfect outfits to bring to the beach and it's beautiful setting and take the most amazing pictures...that was the plan at least. Oh well.
I wish I had another person to video tape the event!

No really, give him to me. I want to cooperate!


Why would we both look at you??


The best of the rest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment