Thursday, October 1, 2009

How wonderful life is

while you're in the world.

One month ago today my life changed drastically again. B was born. My second child. My second son. One of the most amazing things that has ever happened in my 32 years of existance. How many times does your life change so dramatically in a single minute? You can prepare and prepare all you want, but life will never EVER be the same again. And the fact that this change is so amazing and awesome. Do I dare say empowering? Not that you have any such powers at all. But being a mom...nothing compares. It is simply divine.

So in our short 4 weeks we have learned that being the parents of 2 sometimes feels like 5 and other times feels like we were born to do it and this is so "easy". He is still waking every 2 hours to eat at night. 3 hours last night, but I am pretty positive that was just a fluke. He has outgrown his pampers newborn diapers and all his NB clothes! That breastmilk is some pretty powerful stuff, but I don't remember Q growing that fast?

Here is a look at him earlier this week..

I know, I know....he's adorable! thankyouverymuch!

No comments:

Post a Comment