Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Just today B's belly button fell off and I certainly didn't get overcome with a heat flash and weak knees. I would never, it's just his belly button stub. I mean what's so squemish about that?

I certainly did not wait so long to deal with my matrnity leave paperwork, so long that they closed the case. Not me! I am way too on top of my paperwork for that!

I would never succomb to buying a picture package when getting B's 1mo pics taken. Not me! I have way more strength than that! Even if it is a really good deal at a GREAT photographer!

I did not make my grocery trip about junk food today. Not me! I only eat healthy fresh and local food! My neighbors Dr told her today to indulge in whatever she wants to eat in her last trimester with twins. I guess I was living vicariously through her. Note to self...You aren't pregnant with twins!! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment