Thursday, February 11, 2010

That's what friends are for...

Keep smiling
Keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me.

I believe Whitney Houston said it best.

I have awesome friends. They are all very different. They all get along when put in a room together. They actually have lots in common. It's funny because I was going to blog about another friend last week, but I was so tired (she kept me at her house on a weeknight drinking red wine until midnight) when I got home, I just couldn't do it. And then it was the weekend and my birthday etc etc. I will blog about her soon because she is doing something extremely wonderful for charity.

First I want to tell you about my amazing friend Amanda.

Isn't she beautiful?

She has 3 under 3 (and not just 3 under 3..she has a 2.5 yo boy and twin boys, like me she lives in a house of Y's). Tonight when I got home she brought over a homeade HOT dinner!! And not just a hot dinner, hot rolls and WINE. And not just hot dinner and hot rolls and wine, but a special dinner for QP!! I KNOW!! Isn't she great? I dont' know what I did to deserve such a great friend and neighbor, but it must have been good!

She is funny and witty. She is smart and loves children. She even knows lots about them. In her former life she was a kindergarten teacher. Now she is a busy mom to three handsome boys. And I do mean handsome. She is sensitive and passionate. She even likes to talk "green" with me!
She is also a great photographer. Here is a picture she took of B last week when we walked down to have a play date in the snow.

So this really doesn't show her awesome photographers eye, but she does know a cute baby when she sees one!

So thanks to my friend Amanda I am going to bed with a clean kitchen and a fully tummy!
Thanks Amanda you rock! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment