Friday, February 5, 2010

FRIDAY!!

It is Friday and I was going to try and write a new post called 5 question Friday. But I am too tired & not feeling very inspired.

B has had me up every thirty minutes for about a week now! I really think he wants to sleep on his tummy. If he does this on his own, I am fine with that, but I CAN NOT for the life of me, do it for him. For the same reason I can not put a blankey in there with him. It scares the life out of me. And even though that may help him sleep, I on the other hand would be up worrying. The point is for us BOTH to sleep! That makes it not worth it.

But this makes it worth it


And I should be doing the dishes or putting away laundry or cleaning up the toy room or some might even suggest sleeping or or OR...instead I sit here in front of this computer and try to decompress from the week but as I do that I feel guilty about all the above that I should be doing!

Q helped me make the guest bed tonight and kept telling me how beautiful it was! He likes to tell Chad & I that we are "a good mommy" or "a good daddy". He likes to repeat things we say. How "lucky" we are. He will say it seconds later, minutes, later sometimes days later. He uses it in the right context, which makes it that much more funny!

On that note it's been thirty minutes and B is "calling" for me..Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment