Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DIY Day!

Do you like green marble? Either do I!! So, I pulled it off the mantle and the wall!! And soon my mantle will be replaced and the walls will no longer be pink. I mean "Bermuda Sand". I may have said this before, but if they thought Bermuda sand was tan, they were wrong. Bermuda sand is P.I.N.K!! I guess this is the part where I must admit that we have lived in this house for 4 years and are just now getting to the largest & most lived in part of the house!! I must also admit here that I believe if you are going to do it, do it right. The FIRST time. So it has taken us awhile to do the top floor and the front half of the house. There are still plenty of things to change and upgrade but all in good time!


Speaking of upgrading...we got a new fridge today!! Partly because our old fridge/freezer was too small. So we wanted something better looking and we wanted to put our old one in the garage. We did and now B's breastmilk is safe and sound and there is room for more!! As well as a frozen pizza or 2 and some cassaroles. That of course would require making some...

And definately check back tomorrow night, as it is One Word Wednesday. If there is any post I shouldn't miss it is that one (it take the least amount of time!)! And of course on Thursday I have to post something. If nothing else I will let you know all the wonderful things I am thankful for!

I should get to bed, I have to go pick out some more paint options AND fabric tomorrow! Two of my favorite things to shop for (besides kids clothes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment