Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ever asked for help?

Have you ever asked for help? Why is it so hard? What makes it hard? Shouldn't knowing that you are going to get help make it easy to ask?


Well we at the Phillips' house need help! So I asked. I feel better all ready!


On a lighter note, we had a great fathers day. Well 'cause you know, Q has a great father! We did a whole lot of nothing! Just how dad would want it. So here's to you dad!

Also to add to our fun father's day memories Q told me to "Peace Out"!? Really "Peace Out"? He got that from who? His christian day care, I guess?! Can you imagine Moses and his "buddies" telling eachother Peace Out?! & when you think about it, isn't Peace Out kind of cool and not slang like. I mean think of what is going on in our world, wouldn't you like to see a few more people being told to literally "PEACE OUT"!

On that note, I'm outta here, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment